Thursday, March 13, 2014

Queen of Awkward

Here's an uncomfortable situation:
I took Lilly to her theater class. I go inside to wait. Inside there is a man who looks insanely familiar. I avoid eye contact and frantically think of where I know him from. It's a uniform. Definitely know him better in uniform. Okay, so from the boat. His wife and kids aren't at all familiar. Hmmm...what the hell?!? I most of our boat people. Maybe he got off the boat. Dammit! Just squint and think. What did his name tag say?
Okay, he said hi. Hi! 
Who the hell are you?!?
I get home and suddenly realize, he is my doctor. Oooooh! Oh. Umm..hmm...
I only see him when I am having a severe case of what I will politely call "firecrotch." 
So now it's "Oooh, hello man I only see when my vagina is angrily spitting fire and acid while spewing rivers of blood. Yeah, I'm great today!"
I otherwise avoid the doctor if I can help it at all, but when my vagina gets that biblicaly angry, I get to a point where I'd be willing to perform sacrifices on small animals while a priest reads rites from a bible while dousing me with holy water. Now I get to see him more regularly. Whoo! Yeah. Think he remembers me? Oh, yeah he does. He said hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment